Vertical vibro sifter
Vertical vibro sifter VSVE
The vertical vibro sifter "VSVE" is used to sift non-freeflowing and sticky products and agglomerates, such as filter flour.
The product falls freely into the machine from above. The rapidly turning rotor throws the product against the vertical, cylindrical sieve, where coarse and fine components are separated.
Adjustable imbalance weights attached to the rotor additionally set the machine into vibration, which supports the sifting process and keeps the sieve openings free.
- Screening and breaking up of agglomerates in one operation
- Little need for space
- Fast screen changing and easy maintenance thanks to two large maintenance doors
- Suitable for use in potentially explosive areas (inside/outside)
- Different sieve sizes
- Bearing temperature monitoring
- Rotation speed monitoring
- Custom painting (standard: RAL9003/ RAL3003)
|VSVE-45/100||0,7 - 1,2||4,0||2-3||330||480||2,9|
** Aspiration by pneumatic suction of the fine particles or by connecting the oulet of fine particels to a central aspiration system using a fork piece.