Drum detacher VTAE
The drum detacher "VTAE" is used to gently break up the flour flakes that have formed during grinding process, without crushing the germ and bran components.
The product enters the machine from above in free fall. A rotor with beater bars works inside the machine. The rotor catches the product and throws it against the smooth outer walls, loosening and dissolving the flakes.
Due to the shape of the rotating rotor, the product is continuously conveyed through the machine and leaves the machine at the outlet below, where it is sucked off pneumatically.
- Product gentle
- Simple construction
- Direct drive
- Easy cleaning thanks to the cleaning flap underneath
- Suitable for use in potentially explosive areas (inside/outside)
- Support frame for standing or hanging version
- Bearing temperature monitoring
- Vibration monitoring
- Rotation speed monitoring
- Custom painting (standard: RAL9003/ RAL3003)
*Capacities are non-binding values, which are based on wheat-flour (0.55 kg/dm³). The Capacity may vary depending on product, humidity, and environmental conditions.